♥/Saturday, April 04, 2009
10:40 PM

Look what I found!
Very Intense Tropical Cyclone Dina

Cyclone Dina formed to the south of Diego Garcia on January 16 and moved west. It peaked with 240km/h (150mph) winds near Rodrigues before dissipating to the south of Réunion on January 25. Dina caused approximately $250 million of damage on Mauritius and Réunion.

Category 4 cyclone ok. So dont mess with me. Hahaha.

Speaking of cyclones, I rmb MrY showed the Geog students the website to cyclone names..
This was the closest that I found.
Anyway, for those of you who dont know this, the names of the cyclones will alternate "male" and "female" names. :D & from the website, you can see that the names are already prepared for.. So if you want to act smart, you can tell your friends the name of the next cyclone in whichever region. Heheh.


Ooooh, went to JB right after my ccm at ZH. Hahaha. Tired uh..
& Sha, I think I saw stranger.. Bt then again, he's a stranger, so it might not be him.. :/
Yay, got a super nice ride back home! :D



Kendarat tmr...
So I better go off now. Bye!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity