|
|
♥/Thursday, April 23, 2009
7:50 PM My dad's so funny. Mum showed me the sms he sent to my sister. It goes like this: "Hello ana whr ru? :@" The funny thing is that he added the angry emoticon which u cant see as u only see :@. I didnt know my dad uses emoticons you know! How cool is my dad? Hahaha. & he told me that he sent another one.. "I very very worried whr u r now.. Very angry already. My blood going up." ROFL. Oh btw, my sister was out with her friends. Another family member of mine.. Handsome. I tell you, he's so afraid of my dad. Handsome likes to dash out of the house so when he sees an opportunity(ie if the door or windows are open), he'll seize it. & usually when he climbs out of the window, any one in the house will scold him but he will still go out anyways. BUT, when my dad is present & Handsome jumps out... My dad will just call out to him.. "Handsome......." & he'll obediently go back to the house.. Funny lah that old cat of mine. Learning Mandarin is no easy feat. I was learning Family today and my oh my, there're so many ways of calling cousin, aunt, uncle, brother-in-law, etc.. So ma fan. Why cant ur aunt be just called aunt? Why must have the unmarried aunt and married aunt? Weird eh.. & I found out that they dont really focus on the maternal side. The weather last night was pretty scary.. The winds were extremely strong that it seems like my windows were about to break(hahaha, mum said the windows are not resistant). I went out to take my dad's jacket & I saw the trees near school swaying like they were going to fall off soon. It felt like a hurricane to me. Thinking of the real hurricane or any wind catastrophe is just so... *shudders*. I better get started on my lesson plan for tomorrow. I havent even decided what to teach them! Sha wanted to make me jealous & told me to come for her lesson & see how many students she has.. Hmmpfh. Cant wait for after lesson though. Meeting my dearies! Much much love! Oh btw for those who havent watched Les Choristes yet, do catch it on Okto this coming Saturday at 10pm. You'll love it, trust me. I love NUMB3RS. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |