|
|
♥/Friday, May 01, 2009
9:15 PM Ain, ini untukmu sayang! Kerana menjadi pembaca setiaku. Ahahahaks. Now I know why Handsome's food is depleting fast. Not because that he's been eating more but birds have been flying into the kitchen window to steal his food! I caught two birds stealing Handsome's food. Naughty naughty.. See lah, dont know who likes to open the windows so wide and let the birds fly in.. I was looking forward to Taboo's show last night; The Third Sex. The title explains it all, right? Ok, actually I was interested to know about the five genders in Segeri, Sulawesi.. In Sulawesi you know! Where my relatives would most probably be there. The Bugis people.. Other than the male, female and the transsexuals(ie from male to female and vice versa) that we know, the fifth sex is a combination of both male and female. I'm quite confused on how that works but basically you call such a person a Bisu(bee-sooo) and this Bisu person must co-exist with all other four genders so as to create a balanced gender harmony. & there's a fertility ceremony where the Bisu will do some weird stuffs (like stabbing himself and getting possessed by the spirits of the underworld) before granting blessing to the trans for being a trans? I dont get it. & I cant imagine if one/a few of my relatives is/are Bisu. Ewww. Oh, watch Tricky TV on Okto every Fridays 8pm! Cool tricks for you to learn! & Wolverine and the X-Men 7.30pm everyday! Yeah, I'm promoting OKTO! :D Meeting Fanana tmr for my 2nd visit to TWM. :) Someone, humour me please. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |