♥/Thursday, May 14, 2009
3:25 PM

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, ASNIRA!!!


Finally went jogging with Araxes this morning. How many rounds? Dont ask. I dont want to show off. Hehe.
We jogged + chatted = tiring siolz.

Told Araxes that we should have a band gathering some day.. As in those we know uh.. Like until Weng Lin's batch? Hahaha. Someone, organise!!! I miss the SGS people badly... You know, I even asked dad go pass the school (both old and new premises) yesterday after fetching me from yogilates class? Oh, the memories!

Due to the influenza, the school actually doesnt allow visitors to enter the school through the side gates. Instead, all visitors have to go through the main gate and take temperature and all. It sucks lah. And to think that I'm now considered a visitor???! ): Anyway, I stood near the gate until an uncle came and open the gate, then I sneaked in. My bad. But I still got caught by one of the cleaners. ): He just told me to go to the main gate to get my temperature taken. Yes sir!

We collected our SGC at the office and saw someone we didnt really want to see. If you know our common subject(s), you can figure out who we saw. :/

The weather was so hot that we were perspiring even when sitting at the grandstand. Next time can go to school and sit there to have a free open space 'sauna'. (: Actually just stay at home, close the doors and windows is good enough. The weather's seriously so screwed. Ooops.

Anyway, if any of the 0728 people reads this, CHECK YOUR EMAIL!! (:

Daaaarn, what's up with my bowel system? I thought the problem has gone away. It obviously didnt. Having terrible stomachaches yet again. ):
& I wont be able to make it for dinner tonight for some reasons. ):

Oh shooot. There's lesson tomorrow... Aaaaaaaaaaah


And oh, I'm an A+. Hahahaha my dad was hoping that I'm an O... (:
Ok, you dont really have to know this. I just want to say it because A sounds nicer than O... & maybe with an A+ blood, I can get A+ grades!! LOL. Stupid siaa Dina.




My favourites in the Amazing Race! :D
Top picture is the winning team; the bottom team got 3rd; right is the host Phil Keoghan.
Yay!


ps: I dont like the team who got 2nd. (:


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity