|
|
♥/Tuesday, May 12, 2009
5:43 PM I went to take my blood group test yesterday at the polyclinic. It sucks to know that my veins are too small to be detected and the person who takes my blood always have to say sorry to me because they have to take the risk to inject me. Why say sorry? Because it will hurt a lot. This happens so many times; including the times when I had to visit the hospitals for my arthritis and gastroenteritis. As usual, the area injected gets blue-black. Darn. I think I need to find another job. No, I must find another job. I'm left with only 2 classes for my Tuesday class, there's only one Wed class for this month and there is no lesson in June at all. I dont know about the one at ny. Conclusion: I need another job. I realise that there are only 2 lessons left for yogilates. Tomorrow will be the 2nd last. Seems so fast. I must continue doing all the postures at home once class ends so that my $80 wont go to waste. & I cant download the zoo pictures still. Cant show Ain the picture we took with the seal. Hmm. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |