|
|
♥/Saturday, May 16, 2009
9:10 AM I've got a follower. Lol. I'm excited for the team bonding session with the rest of the motivators in my cluster later today at BB camp! Yay~~~~~ But something is dampening my mood a little. I hope it doesnt get worse... ): It's fun packing for the so-called day camp because it has been a long time since I've been to a camp (excluding family camps) and fretting over what to wear and what to bring for later. I'm still clueless on what we are going to do. Yesterday was great. Met up with Kristine, Sha and Ain in school for a session of cookies&cream. Oh well, I bought chocolate oreo. Still the same lah. Kristine ended her mentoring early so I met her earlier and we headed to school for lunch. The auntie at Fruit Garden told me that she closes at 3 but Sha and Ain were only reaching at 330 so I requested to the auntie to open a little longer. She did. Hehe. Actually she brought down the shutters at 3 so she wont be disturbed by the students while cleaning up and waiting for the two ladies to buy their c&c. (: I was really excited for Ain when she finally got hold of the c&c! She had been craving for it for months! Woohooooo~ The auntie's really nice! & she still remembers my name. & my knee condition. She actually refused to let me buy the chocolate oreo but since I havent been drinking it for months, she relented. :D Then it was CCM with the juniors. Valerie still talks about food, food and food. Whatever I taught yesterday, she will somehow relate it to food. I dont feel like they're my students, rather, they're like my newfound JC friends, although I've already graduated from JC. They updated me about what's new in school when we were on our way out of school. To the graduates of ny, here are what's new in school which we didnt get to 'enjoy': 1) Two machines meant for exchanging your money into your desired choice of coins. 2) A new vending machine selling........ the model tuckshop sandwiches. They have the 'Healthier Choice' label. You can choose two types of sandwiches which cost $2.50 each but if you want to buy both, there is another selection button and you only have to pay $4. (: 3) The students told me that there's a massage chair (I dont know if it's Osim or Oto) beside the piano at level 4! But of course it doesnt come free. You have to slot in ka-ching if you want to get a massage. Heard that these are the SC's suggestions. If only the SCs in my batch did that... Wouldnt have to go around the school asking for small change just to buy the so-not-worth-it snacks at the vending machine, or to go out to 7-11 to buy sandwiches when the stalls are all closed and I stayed back for night study sessions, or to look forward to going to cousin's house for a free massage. Yes, call me a cheapskate. Hahaha. I better get back to packing for later. Toodles! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |