♥/Sunday, May 31, 2009
12:40 PM

Just came back from grandmother's house.
Got to meet my cousin and niece. (:
The niece still calls me Mak Lam instead of Mak Lang.
Fyi, there is no such thing as Mak Lam.
& I realised that I have yet to do the ppt slides for tmr's class. Ooops.

NDP training last Saturday.
The moves, well, I must say that there's a lot for me to work on.
Beach Day at Sentosa with the Primers after that.
I must say this, I really enjoyed the company of my group!
& I definitely achieved what I aimed to do (mentioned it in my last week's reflections) and I'm proud of it. (:
There were some ice breaking sessions and chor chor (new name for chua hahaha) came to 'play' with me. She told me that she's working at CH's school, SIM.


Sarah: I'm working at CH's school now. SIM.
Me: Oh ok... As?
Sarah: I M
Me: No... As?
Sarah: I M!
Me: No no... As?
Sarah: (already frustrated) I M!!!

She thought I didnt hear her say SIM when in fact I totally heard her the first time round so she repeated it to me. I was already laughing so hard that my tummy ached and I just couldn't bring myself to say "Work as what?" when she still didnt get what I was asking her.
Ok, my bad.

That was my third time laughing very hard in front of my NDP friends.
The second time, erm, when I get hold of a picture, I'll tell you the story.
(it has got to do with Farhanah and water)

Oh no, do I laugh at my friends too much? :S

Trained home with Kris, Ain, Kwai Hoong, MC and Clarice.
MC is damn hilarious. Better than Kris! Hahaha. But I still heart my Doki muchie muchie.
Then Ain and I walked in(?) the Circle Line. Luckily I did that because it was raining outside.
Oh btw, now before you reach Sgoon MRT, the "voice" will say 'Sgoon Interchange' leh! Hahaha. Not 'Sgoon station' anymore.
I'm a slightly happier Sgoon resident. (:


If you hadn't known yet, Susan Boyle didnt win Britain's Got Talent.
Diversity did. Honestly, I havent watched any of the acts of Britain's Got Talent other than Susan's. Thought that her singing was awesome. Well, it still is.
Both Susan and Diversity deserve the top 3 places, that's what that matters. (:
Anyway, for those of you who want to find out about the group which won the talent show, check this out.
(ps: Couldnt embed two of the videos because they were disabled)

(audition) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcGy77Gru8
(semi final)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pg3fvanDDc
(final)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIz8BgRQc0

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity