♥/Tuesday, May 26, 2009
8:39 PM

Watching the first episode of Ch8's It's A Small World.
It's about people from all over the world who came to Singapore and learn Mandarin.
They will talk about their encounters speaking in Mandarin (of course they make errors).
And there's a segment where Mark Lee will give them Singlish words and ask them what they mean. Really funny.
I think the 'mei guo ren hen li hai eh'! (I'm still improving on my hanyu pinyin)
The Brazilian ye bu cuo. (:
Hilarious man. At the same time, I can try to understand what the non-Chinese people are saying and note what they actually mean even though they made errors. Try not to ask my sister to translate them for me.
Maybe one day
But Boon said it's very lame. Hmm.

Last lesson at smps today.
I swear I wont teach anyone how to make ketupat.
Haha ok, I wont swear.
Maybe I'll teach you if you're an adult.
It was really hard teaching a class of 27 9 years old girls how to make ketupat. Ended up doing it for all of them. Hahaha. Should have prepared even more at home.
The girls were perspiring all over and when they handed me their paper ribbons to make the ketupat, the ribbons were so sticky! Eww.

It was raining very heavily today and I brought my infamous umbrella which I shared with Sha. Hehe. My umbrella was quite useless in shelthering us because one, the rain was heavy (I mentioned it earlier), second, my umbrella is small and third, we were walking against the direction of the wind. So, Sha went to ask the security guard at the nearby condo to lend us a bigger umbrella. She probably didnt want to look like she just came out of the pool by the time we reached the school. But of course, we were still drenched when we reached the school.
Conclusion: I should get a bigger umbrella which I can still keep in my bag. (:
Yeah, I've been saying this forever but I dont even make an attempt to buy one.

On my way home in the train, I noticed a woman noticing a girl sitting beside her so intently (really looking at the girl like a pervert, you know) and the girl noticed that she was being noticed. I think she also noticed that I noticed the woman noticing her.
Geddit?

Finally submitted my form p this morning. So last minute.

Heard that s.mu missed out Yang's application. They informed her only yesterday for an interview today. How could they? Pay $15 for what? Gosh.
Remember I said abt my interview with n.ie? Well, I wanted to throw away the letter (which I got on the same day of interview) but read it again(dont ask me why I did it; I'm weird). My, there were so many mistakes eg spelling! Wonder if it was typed out in a rush.
Something must be done. I hope they realise that these little errors that they do might affect the future of the applicants. Yes, we're talking about someone's future.
But then again, it could probably due to the overwhelming response that led to such errors. All the more they should do something to prevent it from happening.
I dont know.


Meeting Ain and Farhanah tomorrow at my block's void deck. Going to teach them the steps we learned during the last training which they missed. Yes, Dina, me, saya, wo, aku. The stiff me. I'm going to teach them. Hahaha. Asked Sha along and maybe we can play badminton (if Farhanah brings my racquets) or go jogging.

Anyway Sha. Hope that the little something cheered you up! Hugs~~

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity