|
|
♥/Thursday, May 07, 2009
6:29 PM Spent the whole day at home ytd to finish up reading The Homecoming. I hate endings like that. ): Met up with Fats and Sha today. It wasn't a good day to meet up because we were all sick (Sha has throat & ear infection, Fats vomitted this morn & yours truly had fever ytd & a bad diarrhoea). My stomach's still not feeling well though. ): But we met up anyway. Hahaha. I went to Chua Chu Kang to meet them lehh! Lol. Why was I excited? Because the only time I go there is when I visit my cousins and uncle who lives there. Only during Hari Raya. Hehe. This is what you call jakun. My journey home was like the journey to school for people like Yang, Diyana, etc.. I took the bus instead of the train (because I dont like taking trains, dont ask me why) so it took quite a while to reach home. Didnt go for yogilates yesterday also because I was not feeling well. Body was still hot & my stomach was in pain. Honestly, I was afraid that I might need to rush to the toilet during yogilates class, so I played safe by staying at home. (: & tomorrow! To the Zoo with four others; Yang, Farhanah, Caro and Jia.. Jia wanted to join in the last minute. I'm so excited; the last time(& probably the only) I went was in primary school. But I have to finish up my ppt slides for class tomorrow by tonight! Dina boleh! :D Ok, shall do it now, so off I go! Toodles~ |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |