♥/Monday, May 04, 2009
10:04 AM

I want RAIN.
I dont mean that guy Rain, I'm referring to the rain that we all know. Yes, hujan. Xia yu? Lol.

Speaking of Rain, I dont understand why people want to have such weird names.
Fish? Show? Gigi? What the hell. Like there's no other nice English names meh?

My mum's voice is getting louder & I'm getting very irritated by that.
Sorry, mum.

That was random.

Watched Amazing Race this morning & I'm happy that the teams Tammy & Victor, & Margie & Luke will be competing for the 1 million dollars. Yeahhhhh~
I just want to see both teams coming in 1st and 2nd.. Dont like the other team; Jamie & Cara/Kara.

Dad turned big FIVE OH yesterday. Yeahh. Born on the same day as Yang's parents. I think it's cool having both parents celebrating the same birthdays. I want that too. I mean, having a spouse whose birthday's on Sept 11 too. Hahaha. But what's the probability of meeting a guy whose birthday falls on the same day? Well, Mr Ng's an exception. Lol. Anyway, the whole family went out yesterday & they all couldnt decide on where to go even when I've given them many many suggestions. That's one of the problems of having a big family; a dad who doesnt really eat non-Malay food lol + a very stubborn brother + a mum who doesnt want to listen to me ++++++.
You get my point.

At the mall, there was a free check up on the spine & I decided to try it out. It's confirmed. My left shoulder is definitely higher than my right. Most likely due to carrying the bag on the right side all the time. Dang!

Saturday was spent with Farhanah. She asked me to go to TWM with her for the Malay Arts Fest. I was excited to go initially because despite being a Malay, I've never really been to any Malay events like this. Was hoping that it would be my first. Yeah, there's always a but & that probably would be my last. & luckily Yang didnt go; we probably spent less than 30minutes over there. Went to look for Fats at Iluma! I miss her so much! & I still hate her hair. Some embarrassing moments happened to me & only Farhanah knows about it. Urgh.
Why do I always have embarrassing moments?

I'm probably a tad slow; just heard about the band Boyce Avenue. Real gooood.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity