♥/Tuesday, May 05, 2009
10:06 AM

Replies;;

Farhanah - I cant imagine Handsome eating the birds. Eewww. But I have wayyy too many embarrassing moments already. ):

Ain - Hahahaha ok, you're slower than me. :) GPA not counted lah. Itu memang MLCS event. I mean outside school events.

Yang - Shopping? Lol. Meet you this Friday! Yay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy by the name of Nicholas woke me up from my sleep to tell me that I have an interview at MOE today at 2.20pm.
-.-'''
He said that they sent a letter to me (dont know when) to inform me of my interview. Obviously I didnt get it. Are they inefficient or what? It could be Singpost's fault too. Sighh. Gosh, I told mum that I wont be accompanying her to Bishan because I wanted to sleep in longer. Now I cant go back to sleep.
Ok yeah, it's time to get up anyways.
Oh anyway, I told him I want to withdraw from my application. No actually, he asked whether I want to withdraw from it & I said yes. & thanks for informing me last minute.
At least he did inform...
Do you think that will somehow damper my chance of being a teacher? Lol. I have my own reasons though.
& I realised something. He called me fa-ra-HAIYAH!
-.-
Yeah yeah, it sounds funny too. Like Farah...aiyah...


Meeting Yang, Farhanah and Caro this Friday for zoo outing...
.
.
.
Oh shoot. I have to teach this Friday. I think. Hahaha. How can I forget that?! Nvm, then we go in the morning. lol.
There's NDP motivators bonding session or some sort this Saturday.
What else did I forget? :S


Off to read The Homecoming.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity