|
|
♥/Tuesday, May 19, 2009
9:22 AM Replies Yang - Lol. It's my buddy/host from Indon. (: && yeah, we would have a different memory in that case. Ain - Eh aku takde twitter... One follower on twitter is quite pathetic eh. Haha. Rachel - Hello Rachel. Yeah, I still remember you! I ate crabs for the past two days. Yummmms! Ok, the parents went to catch (no, they didnt buy) crabs and caught many many yo! & I followed mum to my grandmother's house to have lunch (crabs!) together. & since my cousin is having her holiday, she dropped by and ate with us! & we chatted. A lot. I miss the days when my siblings, cousins and I sleep over at our grandmother's place & have loads of fun! (: One of the many memories I have is when we were all much younger, we always bathe together! (Of course I bathed with my female cousins -.-) & there would always be someone hiding under grandmother's dining table, scribbling something. Lol. There's one that says 'Pak Busu bau busuk!' It's still there!!! :D && what with Power Rangers? Since there were 4 girls and only 2 female Power Rangers, there would be 2 Pink Rangers and 2 Yellow Rangers. Lol. I remember I was the Yellow Ranger. My grandmother's house is like our museum, displaying the childhood memories. That's why the memories came flashing back to me. Anyway, can't wait for the day to catch crabs together with my cousins! It will probably be on a Sunday since my Saturdays will be taken by ndp. Speaking of ndp, the first session was on last Friday at bb/gb camp at Sembawang. I met Sarah and Valerie there! & Sarah is burnt. Lol. We joined the primers for gala night and KwaiHoong volunteered me to play the 2nd game. I couldnt guess Spongebob Squarepants! Gosh! Can't wait for the next session at ITE Simei. & Doki is enjoying herself at Genting! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |