|
|
♥/Sunday, May 24, 2009
1:13 PM Second ndp training yesterday. Learned some moves and played Food Junction with the Primers after that. The group won the "Most Thrifty" title and we got two bags of potato chips. There's a reason for the prize. I'm such an inflexible and stiff person and the dance really tested me. But I hope it will help me achieve one of my goals for ndp. (: The weather was tremendously hot. I think it affected my mood during the games. & maybe because the other two friends were not there. And my embarrassing moment the day before which affected me. Urgh. (I was very tired from I dont-know-what that I slept right after bathing yesterday) Plus knowing that I'm relatively bigger than everyone else and having to do the costume sizing in which the sizes they indicate is one or two size bigger than your actual size was something very demoralising for me. No, I shouldn't think that way. Gah! Next week's 'coming together games' will be at Sentosa. Hopefully there's something to gain from that(there always is; it's just a matter of whether I see it). (: & can't wait to meet Sha's cousin in person. The one who looks like her. Haha. Oh yes, did I mention that Sarah's in ndp too? She's with the primers and we're in the same cluster! It means that I will have/get to see her every Saturday. Can't stand seeing those Malay girls who behave worse than animals. Eww. Come Kris, say this with me: Giler abis!!! Or what Kristine would say, ultimate gila. I hope that the pictures that the rest took will be uploaded. (: The parents went to catch crabs with the cousin yesterday. Caught quite a number of big ones. Dad reserved two big claws for me and sister (although I didnt ask for the claw). Favouritism? Just for laugh? Sister told me her conversation with mum. Sister reached home . Sister: Where's balong(eldest bro)? Mum: Out with gf. Sister: Where's bangah(2nd bro)? Mum: Out with gf. Sister: Where's kakak(elder sis ie me)? Mum: Sleeping. No bf so she didnt go out. Sister: Hahaha. She's so mean, right? Well, actually I can laugh at her too because she's just like me. But I'm such a good sister. (& told you I was very tired, that's why I was sleeping.) Anyway, I do find the conversation funny(only that it involved me). |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |