♥/Sunday, May 10, 2009
11:22 AM

Zoo trip with Yang, Jia, Farhanah and Caro on Friday..
Yang's sending me the zip file now and the size is big so have to wait a while.
Planned to be at the zoo at 9 but Farhanah, Caro and Jia were late so I think we reached there an hour plus late. Yang waited for Caro while I waited for Farhanah and we met Jia halfway through our bus journey.. It rained heavily on our way to the zoo, then after one hour or so at the zoo, the sun came up and it was freaking hot and humid, I was wet throughout our trip. Or rather, it was my hair. (you can see the proof from the pictures)
Other than the weather, I thoroughly enjoyed our zoo trip, especially when I met Boon over there, the elephant show, polar bear feeding time...
The tram driver who took a picture for us and made me laugh when he said "1,2,3... SMELL!" His timing was so perfect because at that time there was a stench (probably the animals' poo) and I was trying not to smell it but he just had to say it and I laughed and my expression was caught by the camera. Dang!
I will also not forget our dear tourist who kindly took a picture for us and the headless seal.
We were hungry by the time it was 2pm and the only cheap place we could think of was KFC. I wondered if the prices at the outlet at the zoo would be relatively higher than the other outlets (because it tend to be so), then the moment we stepped into KFC, Jia went straight to the counter and said assuringly "Same price, same price." It was quite funny hearing her say that.
Anyway, if you do not want to part with your money at the zoo, bring your own food because at Ah Meng Restaurant, the nasi lemak there costs a hefty $8.90! And a big packet of Twisties costs $3! Expensive stuff. If not, just head down to KFC because it's the same price, same price...
Anyway, I didnt have the time to rush back home to wash up before heading down to ny for lesson. Haha. Luckily the students weren't so early and I managed to cool down first... But the lesson was quite slacked on that day.
I couldnt wait to go home only to find out that both sides gates are locked (due to the influenza, people can only get in and out at a certain time through the main gate only). So the three of us (with Hui Pin and the Indo guy) walked to the main gate. When we were walking, I heard a familiar shouting voice. Turned around and saw Mr Tham who called out to us so that we could get out from the side gate. Actually I know why he was there; his fav student was locked out and needed to get in. Bet he called Mr Tham to open the gate for him. Yay! Thank goodness for this. (:
I was super shagged when I got home.

I didnt have enough rest actually but the next morning, there was NDP bonding and briefing session.. I think Boon's friends are really funny and a caring bunch. Because they knew we couldnt have any contact with dogs(except if they're dry=they havent licked themselves), they called up the owner to keep the dog upstairs and I received a funny sms from Kristine when we were at the house.. "EH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT VANILLA!" I was like huh? then I showed Farhanah the sms and she said that Vanilla is the name of the dog. LOL. && another friend kept on reminding us to circle the "Halal" part for our dietary restrictions... All in all, I cant wait to meet up again next week! Sembawang camp with the other 149 motivators in my group (largely from SP).
Anyway, when we were being briefed about the NDP, I heard a tinkling sound coming from upstairs and I turned around and saw Vanilla running towards me! Lol. She(?) sat right in front of me because Ming Chun(?) was in front of me and Vanilla recognised her or something like that. And now I realised Yang hugged me the whole time because she was scared the dog come and lick me or something. Thanks Yang!

Ok, pictures will be up later.. The file is way too big. Need time.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity