|
|
♥/Tuesday, June 16, 2009
8:24 PM Can't wait for camp this Thursday! But I haven't been to (school) camps since Secondary 3; I don't know what to pack (although there is a pack list). Hahaha. It'll be a four-day camp from Thursday to Sunday. But must transfer money to them first. There goes my $35 for the 3 days (Saturday's not included because I have to leave for ndp training which will take up the whole day). & what? There'll be D&D with Hawaiian theme? Must wear semi-formal? What to wear? Ma fan. And tmr, there'll be the PRC gang dinner! And no, it's not the People's Republic of China. Can't wait to meet my lovely friends! :) Meeting Farhanah first tomorrow to do some shopping for my camp stuffs and to stock my essentials at home. Must get money from mum. Yes, I'm still living off my parents' money. Not really a good thing. Must learn to be more independent. Thought of sending my phone for service today but decided not to when I realised that it's not on warranty anymore. Yea, for the gazillionth time, call me a cheapskate. It's the second phone to literally blank out on me. I just hope that it doesn't die on me during my camp. As much as I don't want to depend so much on technology, I simply can't help it. When last time I can remember my friends' contact numbers by heart, I can't do it as well now. Not only because I'm getting older (and as we get older, our memory will slowly fail us), but also I have my mobile phone to remember numbers for me. But I try to remember a few numbers by heart, just in case of emergency. Speaking of which, do you know that there was once in secondary school, I got very very sick that my teacher told me to go home. Was accompanied (by someone) to the GO to get the clerk to call my parents. When the clerk asked for my house/ dad's number, I couldn't even remember! Hahaha, ok a bit no link ah but you see my point? Looking forward to the days ahead. :) Omg, it's the show on Ch8! Haven't been watching it! Darn. Aiya, it's ending soon. The sister made apple crumble pie and then the mother made fruit tarts. arghhh. Till the next time. Good night. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |