|
|
♥/Monday, June 22, 2009
9:05 PM edited;; Finally back from camp! The camp was really fun. Met very nice people, played interesting games, slept in comfortable beds and ate delicious food! :D First day was spent at nus, played strategy games, had disability challenge, Open Pal and learned the couple dance. I slept in a hall! How cool is that. We had Amazing race the next day at Henderson waves/Southern Ridges that area. I really don't know what you call the whole of the 'thing'. It was definitely an exercise for me. Muscles are still aching from all the walk/run. One thing about my og is that we always dont win the games we played. Even then, we really enjoyed the games and take them slow, baby. Lol. From the Amazing race, we completed it one hour before the time limit but due to misreading of the bus service at Mt Faber, we came back 7 minutes past the limit, causing us to come in last. Dang. We had bbq that night at Costa Sands Sentosa and stayed at the hut! Syiokkk ah. After that was learning the mass dance followed by Cluedo night (a solve the death mystery game; reminds me of Psych) which ended at 2plus AM! It was an achievement for me because I was still able to stay awake at that time. Thanks to my ogl actually. He played mind games with me and that kept me very much awake and alert. Hahaha. I slept at 3plus am but I couldn't sleep well. ): The next day was a Science Centre trip with the beneficiaries from MINDS but since it was a Saturday, it means that there is NDP training so I didnt join the trip with them although I really wanted to. Came back to CS at night for a sharing session with the og, had a refreshing bath and discussed our skit which had to do for Cluedo night to present our findings to the rest before going to sleep. Slept in the hut again! Hahaha. But it was a very very cold night because the aircon was too cold and no one bothered to increase the temperature because the control in our hut was spoilt. Didn't sleep well as a result. -.- On the last day we had beach games! Yay! But the weather made me sunburnt even though I've applied sunblock lotion. (My sister said I look very black.) After that had our og time, nvac showcase and lastly Dinner and Dance to mark the end of the camp. Oh by the way, my og won the most creative and sth award for our skit. Yeahhh. But I think Farhanah's og was the best lah. So happy that my og ally/allie won so many awards. :D (I had my ugly face in the slideshow they showed. Eewww.) Ate, danced, took pictures, etc etc. It ended late, rushed for the bus and train and finally reached home at 2345hrs. I slept for about 12 hours until I was abruptly awoken by my mother to bathe and get ready to go to the hospital to visit my grandmother. She had a heart attack last night. Syukur, she's much better when I went to visit her. But I was kind of in a bad mood just now because I was still very sleepy and grouchy that I got very pissed off easily. Ooops. Going for a four-day camp is seems pretty long once you've got back to the world. News that I've been missing out (there's a stack of newspaper on the bed, waiting for me to read them), not reading friends' blog with so many posts (like Ain's and Sha's), so many emails yet to be opened, tv shows that I've missed out (very important to me okay), etc. But well, I've got so many more days to catch up. :D I can't stand the colour of my skin now. It's really black. Yucks. And with the upcoming ndp trainings under the hot sun, I'll might as well burn. Ok, must really apply sunscreen lotion.. Maybe just slab them on my skin. Hahaha. Speaking of ndp, it was the first rehearsal at the platform! My virgin step into the place. What a nice way to make it the first. Caught some of the event programme; I can assure you that it's going to be awesome! Ain and I got very patriotic when listening to the songs. There's something about the songs that make my heart beats fast. Hehehehe. I was actually quite shagged during the rehearsal because I slept at 3plus am the night before (refer to prev paras). But being in the company of the group members, it took the lethargy away. Thanks friends. There were some amendments to the dance steps which I'm very much glad for it and my group members are the lucky ones to get a 'hdb flat' for ndp. Shall keep you in suspense what this means. ;) One more thing, I'll be at the red seats. Find out yourself what this means. Like Terry said, this may be good or bad news. But I will take this opportunity to give my 100% for the shows, previews and the day itself. :D Strive on C8! :D WE MET HAZIQ THERE TOO! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |