♥/Sunday, June 28, 2009
9:26 PM

I'm going for camp tomorrow morning! Will be back on Thursday. :)

Anyway, in the end I didn't go for the race, MLCS bbq nor the Jux outing. Had to visit my grandmother in the hospital. She looked worse than the previous time I visited her. And her right hand is swollen because of the drip. (Totally reminded me of the time I was admitted three years ago when my hand got swollen from the drip. But it wasn't as bad as my grandmother's condition. Like duh.)
I'm quite sad looking at my grandmother just now; she looked so frail. :(
At the hospital, my relatives and I saw a priest going into my grandmother's ward. Yeah, someone died and he was there to give the funeral rites I guess. :O

Oh thanks to friends who gave their well wishes to my grandmother! :)

Totally lost on who to give my NDP tickets to. Mum and sister wants to go but dad (as usual) didn't allow them to because according to him, it'll be hard to get home after the show. Like hello? This kind of thing is so usual okay. And it's the same case when you watch soccer match at the stadium. I hate this. Urgh. So I would have to give away my ticket to someone else. That leaves 3 tickets available(including Ain's and Wirdah's if they haven't found anyone to give their tickets to). Whoever wants can sms me. :D


I think my group realised that we won't be doing much motivation for ndp because we're involved in the pledge taking. Haha. We'd give our 100% nevertheless. :) And can you believe this? My muscles are aching from all the motivators' opening item and finale item! What a workout! :D

Ok, nothing else to say here. See you again on Thursday! MISS ME!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity