|
|
♥/Friday, June 26, 2009
6:32 PM I'm so gonna jog tomorrow after morning prayers. I was supposed to go jogging this morning and even asked my sister along but I went right back to sleep after praying. Dang! My sister didn't even try to force me out of bed but went off without me instead. I hate my bed, I hate my bed, I hate my bed... Ok, that was a failed attempt to psycho myself. Just hope that I won't be so tired that I'd want to fall asleep during rehearsal tomorrow. Hehehe. Shout out to Ain/Sha/Kristine/Farhanah. Can you please make sure I go jogging tomorrow? If not, hit me as many times as you like when you see me at Bishan okay? :) Oh yes, my dear DB girls will be racing tomorrow and Sunday! Jiayou jiayou jiayou! Planning to go down on Sunday to support them but so many events clash. DB race, Juxtapose outing, MLCS outing... Sigh. Looking forward to another four days of fun at camp! Attending the ms/pbmuks camp because as my sister said, I must start expanding my Malay social circle.. Ok whatever, I still do have a handful of Malay friends from the so-called cheena JC I came from and I still keep in touch with them, right right? Just a reminder to myself to bring thermometer to rehearsal and camp tomorrow and Monday respectively. All because of our dear H1N1. Don't get me started on it. Poor Yings who attended the SDE camp and had to self quarantine because some smart asses didnt declare him/herself. Go Butter Factory some more ah. The doctor didn't just find problems with my grandma's heart, but many more problems. :O This means longer stay at the hospital. Pray that everything goes well for you, nenek. Is it really possible to fall in love with someone without realizing it? I'm just curious about it, not because I've fallen for someone okay. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |