|
|
♥/Wednesday, June 03, 2009
12:11 AM I'm very irritated by the noise made by the renovation right below my house. Urgh.. It starts as early as 0930 and ends at around 1700. Bingit ah!!! I was trying to watch Psych on tv yesterday. The workers downstairs seemed to irritate me on purpose. When the show is on, they'd drill non-stop. Then during commercial breaks, they also stop! Bloody toot. & it doesn't help that I'm stuck at home since I have no assignments for this month (dad hates seeing me slacking at home because he thinks that it'll be more fruitful for me to find a job and earn money so that I would have some money for uni expenses) but yet I can't get out of the house because as mentioned by dad (again), that I'd be wasting money. -.- Get my dilemma? But it's not as if I stay at home and do nothing. Well, it's true that there's nothing much to do at home but I would find something to do like doing housework. Hello, you all come home to a clean house and yet not appreciate it? Who has been folding your clothes and not to mention, underwears??? Who vaccum your rooms for you when you're away? These people who went out of the house in the morning and come back in the evening never see what I did at home while they were away. Just because it happened that when they reach home and I'm done with the chores, they take it as I didnt do anything but slack. Now I know how mum feels. (I think she's the only person who likes me being home because I will do the housework for her. lol) Ok, I'm done with the rantings. Had lesson at ny yesterday. Combined with Sha's class. Class was fine. & yes Sha, we should sit down and talk on fine day. Couldn't talk much yesterday lah. ): Another lesson tomorrow; I think I should start working on the ppt slides. Ain oh Ain, di mana nak breakfast kat MacDonald's? Jangan tak jadi.. I'm really craving for the hotcakes.. & maple syrup.. I'm happy that finally there is going to be a band gathering. BUT, the place that they're going doesn't sell halal food. -.- Reminds me of the farewell for MY BATCH at Sentosa. Our lunch was at a restaurant which apparently doesn't sell halal food. I remember going with Zul to get our own food using our own money. What a memorable farewell. It doesn't kill to be a little considerate, you know. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |