|
|
♥/Monday, June 15, 2009
3:45 PM Managed not to blog for one week. Woah. My handphone is spoilt again. ^%#(@*&# Life would have been dull if not for ndp trainings. :) Last training at ite on sat. We did our formation (or they'd call literally plotting us). Glad that I managed to slightly jumped/hopped but my knee kind of hurt a bit but it was okay lah. It was life journey sharing afterwards. It was fun listening to the others' stories. LM made fun of Kitty's name. That's the name of my very first cat. LM said "Hello, Kitty." Actually it took quite a while for us to get the joke. I also don't know why she, Ain and Farhanah kept on laughing at my cats' names. You should have seen how red LM's face was. :D Was supposed to go over to grandmother's/cousin's (they live opposite each other) house after ndp but mum told me to go home. Then this morning she told me to go to my grandmother's house. Waste my bus fare only. Sent my aunt off (to Malacca) with my cousin and niece and then stayed over at cousin's place to help look after my niece and nephew (my smart niece is becoming very playful; her little brother is simply irresistible). Didn't feel like going home so I slept over at nenek's house. :D Went grocery shopping for my grandmother this morning before heading to cousin's house again. But my "good friend" (as what Yang would say) came and it was darn painful. Told my cousin I couldn't take it and I want to go home, so I did. Had to call my dad to fetch me halfway because the pain was unbearable and I couldnt walk any further. Feeling much better now. I think the pills that my cousin gave me worked. Yay! Did I mention that I saw Khad in a bus when we were going home after life journey session? Hahaha. My eyes somehow told me to look at the bus and there was Khad, standing near the door waving at me. Shouted to Ain and Farhanah and then the three of us started running after the bus just to wave at her. Lol. Khad said we looked stupid. I'm sure we did. Lol Oh yes, Sha is back! Hello Sha! Enjoy betul eh. Can't wait to see you this Sat! And yes, I have to pack for my camp. Joining the camp organised by nvac; it's volunteer-related. :) Okok, must watch Psych now! Love Shawn and Gus! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |