|
|
♥/Wednesday, June 24, 2009
6:28 PM Pictures!!! First NDP training at ite, followed by Food Junction at the east area. Sneak peek at what we did for NDP (coming together part). Ain, Farhanah and Wirdah missing.. ![]() Juxtapose camp! Jessica (fellow ex nyjcian); Mei Feng (aogl); Evon; Me Karthika misssinngggg. Tram ride to the resort with Agent 86. Allies :DA pity the picture is blur. ): More pictures to be uploaded once I get hold of them! Lester, Jamie and anyone who took pictures... Pictures pleaseeee. I'm very appalled at how in the four days I was in camp, the number of people infected with the H1N1 flu increased exponentially. Don't these people practise social responsibility? Especially those coming into the country from affected countries. I can understand if one has not got any choice but to carry on with his/her travel to (insert affected country), but at least be more responsible and wear a mask when you come back can? I may sound selfish here, but seriously all these commotion is causing so much annoyance and trouble for everyone of us. And if one think that the government is here to somehow get rid of the influenza, I'm sorry to tell you that you play a very important part too. I can't emphasize more on the importance. So people, practise good hygiene and stay indoors if you have fever/flu. And when you sneeze next time you're outdoors, goodness, turn away from the crowd or use a tissue paper. Thank you very much. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |