♥/Friday, July 31, 2009
9:02 AM

Bidding, bidding...
So many people are bidding for Soci. Darn. I think I should go ahead with Soci first and if I don't get it, SocialWork will come next. Can always bid for the next sem. It's just that I don't know how much points to bid for. Like Ain said, so many people play dirty. So you might think that you'll get this particular module but the very next moment, it's gone just like that. Why? Because people are very selfish. And we would do anything to get what they want. That's life.
I hope that I don't have to place so much points for Malay... Come on budak Melayu, tak payah bid tinggi tinggi ah.

I feel like this system is nothing better than gambling. Like you place a bet for something, knowing of the high risks and even more, knowing that you might just lose even more (But in this case, I'd get back my points but still, I won't get the mods that I want which is just like losing more, and thus, my theory applies.)

I just want to thank Ain for helping me with all these uni stuffs. Seriously. Without her, I would be like most of my lost sheep friends who're very much clueless on what to do etc etc. And Ain, thanks for the advice. It assured me even more on my decision of the path I'm going to take.

Packing my stuffs (and sister's) for later. Oh did I mention that my dad got free 3 days stay at the Oriental (he always win hotel stay during his annual company dinners)? I'm going there later with mum. So I have to pack the clothes etc including the NDP stuffs! So many to bring lah. Hopefully can bring big bro's laptop so that I can do my closed bidding later on. Hmm. And I can go straight to the hotel after preview tomorrow. Syiooooook! Who wants to follow? Haha!


Same thing happened to the late YasminA, like how it happened to MJ. Now that she's gone, some brainless "sources" claimed that she was once a man.
@#!?"*;$?';][%#!


Didn't go for class today. Because my mind was filled with the modules and all, I knew I couldn't concentrate. Plus I hate hearing the same false statements by Her. Stop lying already. The parents brought me out to CompassPoint. Nowhere far but it was great enjoying their company (Esp my dad, it's so hard to see him relax and how 'jakun' he was when he rode on the train. See lah, all these private motorists. Don't get to enjoy the wonderness of SG public transport system.) Almost bought a new handphone but I didn't bring the voucher, so yeah.. Next time.

Good friend came two days ago. Like finally... But not fun, not fun...

Off to my packing. :D :D :D

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity