♥/Sunday, July 26, 2009
5:50 PM

Things so Singaporean


A much debated song with this year's NDP theme song.

What do you see?



Dinner with the Kebabs last Friday was awesome. It was all about eating kebabs, Luqman and "chilli padi". Heh. See fb for more.
Kebabs ke-ma-ma
Makan bila lapar
Sauce it up, yeah (x2)
Go......Kebabs!
Ummmmmm.


NDP was great too. It was the last NE show before the preview and hey hey hey, 9th of August! But it really tires me.
& it was harder to engage the adult audience than the kids. -.-
Gave mum and sister the free tickets for yesterday's show in hope of getting another colour beg (NOT PINK) and them taking photos of the fireworks because poor me and all other pledge takers only get to see the reflection of the fireworks on the buildings facing the platform since we are confined in the "blocks" and we only get to FEEL the vibration and "explosion" of the fireworks. It's scary being up there okay. BUT they didn't buy the batteries for the camera even when I reminded them countless of times so the camera died way before night fall = no fireworks for me to see. Sigggggghhhhhhh.
I AM SO GOING TO WATCH THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THE NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION.
Daniel(the SAF guy who's in charge of me in the "block") was very nice; he explained to me patiently and in detail all the moves for the finale dance, went through things I should do for this cue, that cue, etc. I didn't get confused or anything. Hahaha good good.
Poor motorcyclist decided to speed up and rise up to the audience's challenge yesterday (instead of the usual he-slow-down-because-audience-is-really-too-slow-doing-the-Marina-wave) and eventually didn't brake on time and fell down. Ouch. I reckon he won't be riding for the last two shows. Awwww.

Went to Eunos CC this morning with Ain, Farhanah and Zaza for ROW induction and seminar. Man, I attended a finacial seminar siolzzz. And yes, with the zzz because I got very sleepy and my stomach wasn't helping much by growling throughout the session. Headed to the nearby Macs for lunch then back home. Had a throbbing headache ah.. Sighhh.

Friendly match between Singapore and Liverpool. I will support Singapore of course, totally not a fan of any international clubs. Singapore doing well, with both sides nil in the 30th minute... GO LIONS~~~

Orientation talk early tomorrow morning. Siannnnzzz.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity