|
|
♥/Saturday, July 04, 2009
12:06 AM I'm back from camp! Really had fun. (: But unfortunately, somehow, there are confirmed cases from camp. Anyways, I've already seen the doctor and on medication now. Hopefully will recover asap. Insyaallah. Black's gf was my faci for the camp! Hahahaha. A small world indeed. Was posted to the Green group and supposed to name the group according to the Ottoman Empire and guess what we named ourselves? Kebabs! Lol. First day was obviously ice breaking sessions, both group and mass ice breaking. It was really very fun. Checked into Kuok Foundation and then it was the 'Jumbling of scenes' where we were told to go to different stations in the school and watch scenes by the seniors and decide the order of the scenes. At night, we played 'Night hunting'. Had to run all around the Engin blocks and complete tasks. Totally hate this game because I got all wet from the perspiration. On the second day, we played a game that is like Amazing Race. My group was the top 2 teams to get the most points and we got to conquer one of the states of the Ottoman Empire. :) Had food trail after that and then we headed to the Tentera Mosque. After Asar prayers, we went to Clementi Woods to prepare our fort for the 'God saves the Queen' game the next day. Went back to the mosque for Maghrib and then back to school. Went on to play The Pyramid Game. Funny and illogical answers all came out, probably due to the stress. Lol. Third day was a more relaxed day. We played the wet game 'God saves the Queen'. Basically, each group will have a queen wrapped with newspapers and all the other groups will attack the queens with water bombs and the group whose queen is the driest win. I got hit very hard while trying to protect my queen. Then it was a talk by AbangAbu which was indeed motivational. Played Wheel of Fortune. My group got into the finals but lost because we couldn't guess the phrase. Then it was off to WCP for night celebration. I think the performance by the facilitators and station masters was awesome. Good job facis and SMs. (: On the last day, we played 'Outwit, Outplay and Outlast' where we had to answer questions related to the camp. Group got into the finals again but lost. After that we had a showdown; girls vs boys and freshies vs seniors. Fun fun fun! Overall I really enjoyed the camp although I come back sick. And Ain, stop reproaching yourself okay.. I really wanted to go for it, it's not your fault. (: I feel that the programmers Farhana and Fatin did an amazing job! & most importantly, I made new friends! :D Didn't get to go for ndp rehearsal. Same goes for Farhanah and Ain. Sarah told me her camp also got confirmed cases; I think it's somehow related. I'm stuck in the parents' room because sis refuses to let me take the room instead of her going to other rooms because all her study materials are in the room and she has to revise for exams.. Oh wells. Shall go off now and monitor my condition. Toodles! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |