|
|
♥/Friday, July 17, 2009
12:19 AM ![]() I'm no fan of Harry Potter but I went on to catch the sixth movie with my secondary school mates nonetheless yesterday. One word; marvellous! Hermoine (Emma Watson) is the kind of person whom no matter how many times you look at her, she gets prettier and prettier (you know the otherwise happens for most people, unless you're totally in love with the person). And it was so obvious in the story that she likes Ron, why couldnt he just see it? I feel frustrated for the character. However, I don't really see much of the half blood prince story being told. In the movie it just showed Harry getting the prince's potion book (in which the prince wrote the right amount of ingredients for the various formulas; I don't see the importance of this still) and the part after Snape killed Dumbledore where he told Harry he is the half blood prince. Yes, I don't grasp some plots in the whole Harry Potter series. & my sister doesn't understand why I bothered watching the movies but not read the books. Well, let's just say I'm a visual person in this case. :D:D:D Mind you, I've yet to watch the fifth movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Hahaha. Don't worry, I'll catch it on Ch5 this Sunday. :) Spiced with a little bit of romance and lots of humour yet still very much Harry Potter - like, I think it's worth the watch. :) I can't wait for the seventh movie; this one ended so abruptly...Some of the 4e1 guys came over to meet Jeslyn (that's what they claimed because it'd be rare to see her in SG now). Well, actually also because Desmond was there to replace Jun because my poor raisin was having a high fever so she didn't join us... Havent seen them in ages; I couldn't recognise Richson, Daniel was recognisable though. Haha. And as usual, Daniel tried to be funny. When he saw the super duper long queue in the ladies' which stretched out all the way outside, he asked me jokingly, "Dina, got promotion inside ah?" Ok ok, it was quite hilarious. Too bad didn't get to meet Edward. The girls went separate ways from the guys, we were quite uncomfortable having the guys around because it was that long that we havent met, we didn't know what to say to them also. It was great meeting them (minus Fariza, Jen and Jun) and I can't believe Jes is going back to Aust this Sat. So fast??? It's going to be hard now to meet up the dearies with full attendance especially since now Jes and Jen are studying in Aust. Guess we have to make full use of their semester break when they come back home. :D Had medical check up yesterday morning with Farhanah... It went all fine, the doctor said I was very healthy, alhamdulillah. Took the bus to Clementi, had our lunch, wasted some time since I had two hours before meeting the girls. Thanks Farhanah! I found out that the ndp shoes made my toenail swollen; my nail is now purple in colour! :O I had a very interesting conversation with my primary school friend. We didn't talk for years until yesterday. Actually I saw him at ndp rehearsal last Saturday and he asked me what I was doing there and we sort of continued our conversation, updating each other with our own and the other friends' lives, reminiscing the good old times, him "tricking" me again and again, etc. I miss the bunch of primary school friends (before the stupid conflict among the guys and the expected drifting apart (among the girls/girls & guys/guys) because no one makes an effort to still keep in touch with the others). Oh wells. This is life. We forge new friendships, lose some old ones but yet keep in touch with a handful lot. Today may be the last lesson at NY for me, unless I manage to get my Fridays free when school starts.. Here's an extract of an article from TST Mind Your Body which I would like to share with all of you. Happiness is... little happy moments. Here is something to keep in mind: People who appreciate small moments of happiness, laughter and joy through the course of each day tend to be happy people who are more likely to be more resilient against adversity and more successful in jobs, relationships and health outcomes. ... Savouring these blips of pleasure in everyday life, the study found, elevates one's mood overall and leads to more resilience against negative events. The study, published in the current issue of the journal Emotion, was co-authored by researchers at University of California, San Francisco, the University of Michigan, University of Pittsburgh and Cornell University. Off to lesson plan and the secret mission. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |