♥/Friday, July 10, 2009
12:19 PM

I'm still recovering from my fever. The phlegm came back all of a sudden yesterday. Shucks. And my brain. Well my brain, I can say that it's not really functioning well. Like how I don't know which is correct; 'planes flying past' or 'planes flying pass'. (Maybe Farhanah's brain got corked up as well. Lol jkjk) Ok, all I know is that I'm not really thinking properly, I'm having a slower reaction time, can't spell properly etc. Signs of ageing? Or my declining intelligence, whatever little I have left? ):

I can't go down for CCM today because MdmL is afraid that she might jangkit the flu virus so she kind of told me in a nice way to start next week instead. Hahahaha ok I'm putting words into her mouth.

I'm still clueless on what to wear for the pledge taking. If I've really got nothing to wear, I shall just wear corporate/office wear which I don't think I have. Haha.

Finally registered for medical check up on the morning of the 16th. Hopefully they don't check whatever which I deem unneccessary. (Goodness, I had trouble spelling unneccessary.)

Friends are asking me along to go for O week. Somehow I'm tired of orientations. I think it's actually the fear of starting school (which I realise is freakingly nearrrr). I don't know what to think also lah. Urgghh.

I really miss my bed! I've been sleeping in my parents' room ever since quarantine and I'm not allowed to be in my room as a precautionary measure. Especially because my sister is having her mid year exams. Speaking of which, it's apparent that she's putting in more effort in her studies than me. Hahahaha. She better get her As man.

I badly want to go to the library.
(Like helllllloo? Knock knock.)
You people would probably have fainted upon reading what I just typed. Hahaha.

I went on to agree to go for band gathering tomorrow without knowing that it'll be Saturday tomorrow and I have NDP. And I only realised yesterday when Raj reminded me. Please hit my head.
Don't think I can send Jen off tonight at the airport. Strict parents. ):

Can't wait for the movie(human version) of the Legend of Aang (remember the avatar???). But the human Aang isn't as cute as the cartoon Aang. And guess who's playing Prince Zuko? Dev Patel! Omg. It's so tak kene okay. Oh wells.

Remember I used to rant about the noise made by the renovation below my house?? I tell you, they're still not done with the renovation!!! So long already can. And the thing is that they would start drilling at 6pm when works are not supposed to be done at that time. Bingit ah!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity