|
|
♥/Sunday, July 12, 2009
12:12 PM NDP rehearsal ytd and it had to rain. The hdb blocks were as useless as not having a "house". I still got wet in my own "house". The pre parade part was fun though. The audience (primary 5 students) was really great lah. We motivators got to put our balloon sculpting skills to use. I could do the flower nicely, even under pressure by the kids. I can't imagine on the preview and actual day itself, what it would be to interact with the adults (who I presume are less enthusiastic than children). And I finally got my costume. Oh yes, yesterday was the day I realised that I had forgotten how to tie my shoelaces; it was embarrassing enough having Ain to show it to me. Haha. But I really really had fun, especially when we were playing the games and doing the cheers while we were stuck at the platform waiting for the rain to get lighter as if we were in a camp. It'd be fun if we all get to go for camps together. Sure gerek! And Kristine, sorry yo for hitting the paper cup onto your forehead. I'll let you do that to me next week okay? :) But the monkeys, oh gawd... I really pity animals like them but I don't know how to help them ah. Hope the monkeys find the light at the end of the tunnel soon. I don't understand though, why the guys talk bad things about them but still layan them. 2 x 5 ah korang. Farhanah lost her handphone yesterday and it's very stupid of the person to steal her 2years++ handphone with no back cover and naked buttons. I mean, seriously, what was she (the person) thinking???! Thankfully Kristine let us do our reflections at home. Phewwww~ Something I think most of us were hoping for yesterday. I think my parents worry too much. They kept on calling me, asking me when I was going home (I was stuck at the platform, remember?), who I was going home with, etc. I really hope they relax a bit lah. They're stressing me out, okay. I met more friends over at NDP. Ashraf, Jun Jie, Eric! Hahaha it was easy for me to spot Eric... Okay, more like his hair. :D There were other ex-NY students too. I'm really thankful for my friends. I think without them, I'd probably still fear of starting school. What with all the cumbersome administrative matters. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |