|
|
♥/Tuesday, July 21, 2009
9:13 PM Happy Racial Harmony Day! First news first! Ain and Deena appeared on yesterday's Malay newspaper. Haha. Was reading it this morning while eating my breakfast (yeah, I'm one day slow but hey, at least I read) and I shrieked when I saw their faces. My mum thought I was a bit off in the brain. Ok go read her blog, you can see the photo there. Ubin trip cancelled today. So instead, decided to meet Ain and Farhanah today for Ain to explain to us about the bidding system thing. We reached school at almost 3pm and when we reached the canteen, Farhanah went to talk to her ex classmates while Ain and I saw the Fruit Garden auntie closing the shutter. :O (Our immediate reactions: "Chocolate and oreo!" "Cookies and cream!") The two of us decided to be a little bit brazen (or maybe you can call us thick-skinned) and went to the stall and I called out to the auntie to say hi and asked if we could still buy drinks. Hehehehe she was so nice! I think she's the friendliest canteen stall auntie in NY. This J1 guy took the opportunity to buy mocha + oreo from the auntie. Ha! We had our late lunch from the Sedap! stall, accompanied by MdmL. She talked about Farhanah's class, CCM, nurian(I bet she forgot that Ain is the dear nurian she talked about), etc, but I wasn't paying much attention to her because I wanted to concentrate on my fishball noodles. Ok, maybe I was a little sick of listening to her voice. Hehhh. Ain helped a lot with explaining the bidding system although I got very sleepy at the end (because of the weather, not because Ain was a boring person). Oh yes, we were supposed to jog after that but as usual and not surprisingly, we didn't. You know, M-A-L-A-S? And not even feeling guilty, we bought paddle pop ice creams! LOL. Went to our dear kampung park, observed little kids, talked, Ain did 100 crunches while Farhanah and I tried out the exercise stations there. We were looking at this particular Indian toddler at the playground and then she walked away from us. Then all of a sudden, another girl who dressed like her and looked like her appeared from the side. (Imagine this. You're at a play. An actress left the stage on the left and at the same time, the same person appeared from the right.) The three of us gave the shocked look, then laughed it off. They were twins! Cute cute! After some time before 8pm I felt that my bladder couldn't hold on any longer (What do you expect? One bottle of green tea + one bottle of plain water + choco and oreo + no toilet break since 2pm), so we went home. If you want to know if I made it to the toilet, YES I DID. But darn, shouldnt have worn jeans and belt.. Made roti john for the family (as requested by mum and the sister who's so picky) just now. Delicious~~~ I've been stuffing myself with food for the past two days. Darn. Yesterday at my grandmother's place, I had KFC (ie CHEESE FRIES, whipped potato) for lunch, goreng pisang, putu piring, bread with sambal sardine, more whipped potato (leftover from my niece and nephew) and leftover chicken from the niece. I'm sure I ate more stuffs; I just can't remember what. My cousin and I were tempted to buy doughnuts but yay, we managed to restrict ourselves. The day before mum cooked nasi lemak and there were my favourite sambal prawns and chickens!! I had kinder bueno and I ate one whole packet of McVities digestive biscuits. :S Ah, asalkan bahagia (as long as I'm happy)... Oh yeah, I went to my grandmother's place (mum's mother) with mum and eldest brother and my married cousin came over with her two precious ones.. I think children really bring joy to us adults but they tire us easily.. I was so tired entertaining the niece that when she called me to come out of the house (I think she wanted to show me something and she was saying, "Come, come."), I just ignored her and lied down and watched tv. Hehehe. Ok lah, I felt bad so when mum came out to mind my grandmother's plants, I went out with her and we did some race along the corridor. Ha ha! My aunt and the other cousin (the unmarried one) came over after work and workshop respectively. Speaking of which, my cousin signed up for chocolate making course which included food hygiene workshop. She learned that the reason why lemons are put in drinks is to "absorb" the bad bacteria. So don't eat the lemons in your drinks because you'll be eating the bad bacteria as well. Ok enough of today. Quote of the day: "If you're bored, it's not our fault." Right Farhanah??? |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |