|
|
♥/Sunday, August 02, 2009
12:19 PM Finally back home from the three days stay at The Oriental. What can I say, I spent most of my already few hours at the hotel SLEEPING. Hey, it was great still okay... The king-sized bed, comfortable pillows, cosy environment... So relaxing... Haha! And it wasn't really my fault. I woke up early on Fri to pack the stuffs for the stay and there was NDP Preview yesterday, which left me so tired that I slept with my wet hair. :X Mum and sister benefited most from the stay... They had free breakfast at Melt - The World Cafe for both days. I couldn't be bothered to go down because I'd rather continue sleeping. Ha! And seriously, both of them camwhored! I browsed through the pictures that we took; I barely see myself in the photos and even if there were any, most were so blur (thanks to the poor skills of mum and sister). So yeah. They were even cheeky; mum took pictures of my sister making faces at me while I was sleeping soundly with my mouth opened. ?! Mum's childish moments. Conclusion: Dina stays at a five-star hotel to sleep. There was an embarrassing moment which involved myself, the hotel slippers (?) and a cleaner. Oh yeah, I went out of the hotel room yesterday to meet mum and sister for MY breakfast at Msquare knowing that I forgot to do something and I only found out when I left the room and looked down at my feet, only to realise that I was still wearing the hotel slippers and not my NDP shoes! :O And how was the cleaner involved? She was there and thankfully but embarrassingly the only other person to see the retarded me (picture this: me + red NDP shirt + pink funpack + oversized hotel slippers). :S NDP. So many people in the group were absent! :O It has been the same routine since the first rehearsal, that was why I made it a point to have fun, no matter how little the fun might be. I do hope not to encounter with any typical Singaporean auntie who loves making our supposedly fun job very miserable but I know this is just a wishful thinking on my part. But thankfully for a random uncle who made me smile, then my mood reversed. :D I got all 3 modules that I bid for. Left with 2 more which I very well know would be hard to get because I'd be competing with the richer seniors. Unlike Yang who paid 1 point for each modules that she got, the modules that I bid for this sem were all expensive. 50 for Geog and Malay and an overwhelming 155 for Soci. Probably should expect higher points for the more popular modules. I should have bid for Soci in the next sem which probably not many people would bid for, but shall be thankful for what I get and hopefully the 155 points would be worth it. Saying that, I'm still not looking forward to start school. Inertia inertia...
|
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |