♥/Sunday, August 09, 2009
6:40 AM

HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

We started on this journey...
Today's finally The Day. For the past few months, we've all put in so much effort during rehearsals (including practising the difficult pada buray dance step which thankfully was modified), sacrificing our Saturdays for this day.
I'm just excited to spend this last time together with my group at the pit stop/floating platform and make it all memorable.

Here's a peek at what I've been doing for the past months for NDP. And most importantly, I want to show you the group of people whom I've spent my Saturdays with ever since I started on this journey.

(ps: it may not be clear, but my skin tone actually changed as you see more pics)

Those early Saturday mornings at ITE Simei to practise the motivators' dance steps...



One of the group bonding games; Food Junction.

Beach Games Day at Sentosa.


Beach Games Day; with Terry's group.



Making friends with the taxi driver behind the bus when our way to platform.


The Malays in my group + mushrooms or tulips?


Liang Ming's group and Terry's group! Care bear motivators.
(ps: Told you i got an oversized costume. My skirt is too big that it flares too much!)
(pps: And that blur section wasn't purposely made that way. I think it was someone's fingerprint.)

Rehearse, rehearse


I think this was after the Preview. Waiting for debrief. Some people still look glam after all that perspiration eh.



Preview. Before we set off to the platform! By then there were those barricades for the F1 race and we had to pass the security check before entering the pit stop. Ketat ketat.

Pledge takers; Try to figure out what our occupation are.


Preview. All of the pledge takers (except Sha and Wirdah) behind the stage after the whole show.

Sorry if there were any unglam photos of the people. (If not happy, tell me. I'll remove it.) I hope there'll be more pictures today! :D

Oh if you haven't already known yet, I was interviewed two weeks back by a StraitsTimes journalist for the NDP column. I remember I was approached when going down the steps for dinner when this lady came up to me and ask me to spare her a few minutes. All I was thinking was not who was she and what she wanted but instead, it was how funny the audience's reaction was when they found out that the ministers weren't real during the rehearsals and whether my mum and sister who were present during the show saw me. (Hey, my own thoughts okay.) You can guess that I couldn't really answer her question (it was regarding Equality) so I pulled Ain beside me because I thought she could think of an answer on the spot. After some questions and my idiotic answers, she asked to take my photograph and name. I insisted taking it with Ain so she relented. She took our particulars down and that was it. I was hoping that her editor disapprove of her interview and hopefully our faces won't appear in the newspaper.

Unfortunately for me (and maybe Ain), it finally appeared in the newspaper yesterday but it wasn't anything about Equality (that was last week's article) but instead, it was just the NDP chatter. But then, it was only Ain's face with my name! Haha. Half a wish granted. I'm not sad or angry or anything but that tells me something about the newspaper which I shan't say here lest I want to get sued.

So yeah, you can see my (not full) name, what I said (a little bit modified to make it 44 words in total) and Ain's picture on Sat's Home section.

PRC outing yesterday but not full attendance. More details next time. Next up will be iftar together (and Suhaimi leading us in terawih! Haha)!! Su, plan it! :D :D


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity