♥/Saturday, August 29, 2009
10:33 PM

I'm back from iftar with the MLCS peeps. Though the 'everybody' Rid mentioned wasn't really 'everybody' because people back out the last minute due to certain circumstances and some people simply do not want to join in, we still had FUN! (Pictures soon!)
Hanging out with them can certainly make you laugh. And how I envy the NS guys who get to lose weight (But Haziq tak gune ah. He lost weight and then gained them back. Haha). But I'd rather not lose weight than to go through the NS regime. :S

Surprised Sha with a belated birthday celebration! :D Even the surprise was a last minute thing because I thought Rid would inform the rest but he didnt. But still, I think Sha was surprised. Mission accomplished.
I'm looking forward to meeting them again! (:


The bus ride back home has surely proven me that Singaporeans view the 'No eating and drinking' sign in buses and trains differently. Because of the different views that we have of the sign, it sparked a quarrel between a C man and 2 girls in the bus just now. I don't really know what exactly happened but it was something like the man claimed that one of the girls was drinking and he took pictures of them both and told them that he was going to send it to Stomp!. Then the girls got angry over the fact that he took pictures of them without permission and went to tell the bus driver. The moment the driver was involved, everyone else in the bus got affected. The driver had to stop the bus quite a number of times just to try settling the problem. The bus was stalled for so long that FOUR other buses of the same service zoomed past us (Yes, I know I just did that ie the counting).

I heard a conversation between a woman and a man (they aren't related in any way). The woman told the man that she thought it was okay to drink in the bus, but otherwise if we're on the train. Then the man pointed out to her the sign and said that we aren't supposed to drink in both buses and trains.
To me, I feel that it's okay to drink plain water in the bus/train, just as long as it's not a drink (You do know the difference between water and drink).

The authority certainly has to review this because people (particularly Singaporeans) can't help it but to drink in the public transport (for example someone who has been in the ride for so long and simply needs to quench his/her thirst; or for Muslims who may need to break fast in the transport and the least we could do is to drink plain water because we still have to break our fast as soon as dusk sets in; or even someone who needs to take his/her medicine at that point in time and apparently would need water).

Maybe they shouldn't put the burger and what seems like a fizzy drink (both seem like they are bought from a fast food restaurant / convenience store) because people may literally take it as just no eating of burgers and drinking of fizzy drinks. Nor do I also think that they should put 'No eating and drinking' word for word because of my reasons above. And most importantly, clarify to the whole of Singapore and even better, lay down all the guidelines (the dos and don'ts) because Singaporeans are like that. You must tell us things in detail so that we won't find other excuses (what else can you expect from us Singaporeans?).
But if not the two images that is so commonly used by other countries, then what? Well... I don't know yet. But I'm sure we can think of something. Education should have nurtured the creativity in us Singaporeans, shouldn't it?

Ok, that's just my two cents worth.

I'm so tired now, I want to sleep.
Good night! Selamat malam! Wan an!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity