|
|
♥/Thursday, August 06, 2009
8:12 PM I'm practising blogging using my hp. Hehe. Ain said I should practise more and in no time, I'd be surfing the Net through hp like a pro. Haha. (I've tried msning yesterday and it was hard! Having two conversations in one window already confused me, what more if there were more. Plus my fingers aren't used to the small keypad which made me made errors even more. Fuad even asked me why my winking smile: ;) became a crooked one: ;/ Lol) And I couldn't keep track of my smses that I'd sms all the wrong people! Gosh. Went to school today for submission of loan application with dad. Yeah, I took a loan because I don't want my parents to pay for me and I want to learn to be more independent and reponsible for myself. But gosh, the people there were so inefficient especially with the gossipy nyonyas who can only gossip about people in front of them and didn't understand that certain people had to rush back to work but they still dilly-dally. *faints* Shall not complain much about that. I think it was Farhanah who told me that having a BTE and BINTE on our names will make a huge diff to our Uni life, especially when dealing with admin matters. She's so right. I remember when I registered with the Uni, I've tried changing my BTE to BINTE because I know we were supposed to follow our names in our ICs. But somehow the system didn't allow me to change. It was kind of a default thing you see. So yeah, you can try to guess what happened earlier. (*my fingers are alr aching! :/) The haze is back and the smell is quite choking! More reason to stay indoors. :) Today was an unplanned last ccm at ny. Luckily my students went for Sha's 3 hours class and I only had 3 topics left, and they didn't want to take the test which they told mdmL just now. Finally! She cannot put words in their mouths! Ahahaks. Ok my fingers are aching now.. Shall update next time! :D |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |