♥/Wednesday, August 05, 2009
10:02 AM

Nifsu Syaaban.






I went to check the results of my bidding the other day. Turns out I had to pay 1 point for Geog. But it's still 50 for Malay. Lol.

I didn't get my phone on Sunday.
Why?
Because after I came back from the hotel, I got ready to go to my friend's sister's wedding with my family (also family friend) but my brother wasn't ready yet so my parents left without us. Instead, we went straight to my cousin's place as she was having an open house cum kenduri cum tahlil. Children make me happy! Hehe. My niece decided to be a photographer that day and she used her aunt's (my cousin) handphone to take pictures. My cousin said that there were quite a number of good ones, despite the poor lighting and the niece covering the lens most of the time she took pictures. I'll show you once I get hold of them. :D
I thought that we could still go out after the open house but the parents didn't get their butts moved so I decided to make use of my time and play peacemaker to the kids who were fighting among themselves over toys. -.-
Hey, I was good you know because my brother and cousin saw the kids sitting around me, listening obediently to me like I was a teacher and most importantly, they didn't fight. Haha! I know you still won't believe me.
After that we headed to another family friend's house which was so nearby. Actually my friend's dad told my dad to drop by when he got to know (at the wedding) that we were visiting my cousin's place. So yeah. Once the two families meet, time will seem to travel so fast that at one moment you check, it's 8pm and the next moment, it'll be 1030pm! :O
Obviously shops were already closed by then and I still didn't get my phone. Haha.


I only got my phone yesterday. And it's not something to be wowed at lah. Haha. My sister wanted me to get a touch screen phone (I know she had something else in her mind when she told me that), but Dina and touch screen phones don't go well. Yet.
So I got N63 instead... The big, fat, heavy handphone. Yeah. But I like it, so you better shut up and not comment anything about it.
It was a good deal since my dad got a new line for me and only have to pay for the registration fee.



I know sometimes I can be a generation behind when it comes to technology (implying that I'd probably get a touch screen hp when something new and better is up) but it's really okay.
I'd like to think it this way: When something is in trend, people tend to follow it. It results in us seeing the same thing everywhere(*think PSP). But I'll be different because I'm holding something that almost everyone doesn't have and it's something that is so unique and antique.
Haha ok, some people will say "Eew, this person is so outdated.", but others may say, "Hey, I used to have that before and I miss it..." (*reminiscing the moments of them and the thing).

Ok whatever lah eh. Just my excuse not to catch up with technology. You caught me.




Went to check my bidding. Still no other person bidding for Chinese. Haha!


Having class later... Uhhh, why do I feel so much resistance?

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity