|
|
♥/Thursday, August 27, 2009
10:55 PM Now I truly know what it's like being an Arts student. Readings, readings and more readings. And I'm already lagging behind. Trying hard to catch up. Must be positive. I CAN DO IT! And darn, I must warm up quickly and start contributing during tutorials. Don't know why my mouth is so 'heavy' lately. And I must get my pre-A levels routine back! That is to sleep before 11!!! My eyebags and dark circles are getting more and more obvious. Gosh. Thank goodness dad offered to fetch me from school today. If not I wouldn't even have the time (more like I'd be too tired) to go online to check my emails etc. So what if we didn't get ___ for our tutor, we got Orlando and he isn't as bad as WY(not referring to Yeo) thought he would be. He can distract people easily; V already is distracted by him. I hope I won't be! Lol. Slow down please! (: Off to sleep now before the dark circles get even darker. :S |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |