|
|
♥/Thursday, August 13, 2009
9:18 PM Oh wells. It's just the 3rd day of school and guess what? I'm already feeling damn tired! This is ridiculous man. I think all the travelling from home to school and back is exhausting. Siannn. Didn't go for the training today because I really didn't want to skip lecture when it's not even one week of school yet. Anyway I hope that there'll be another training because I think it's really useful. Was told by SH that they'll see the attendance today and decide if there's a need to hold another training. Came to school to meet the Kebabs + Shikeen + Farhanah for lunch. Before that I went to meet a senior to buy Soci book from her. I was late! I know I'm not supposed to blame anyone but myself but I couldn't board the bus because there were so many people! Gah. I had to wait for the next bus and when I finally boarded the bus, the driver drove quite slowly (it was actually better that way because most of the bus 9* drivers drive quite recklessly) and I ended up 15mins late. My intention of asking for a lower price was passed off. :S Lunch with the rest was great lah. I enjoyed their company. :D Ayuni came all the way to have lunch with us! How sweet. After that the five of us (me, fana, diyanah, madhi and shikeen) rushed to as4 for prayers before going for MS lecture. Didn't get to sit with Naqee again. Haiiii. And then after lecture Mas offered to send me, Zaf and Fana to Harbourfront! It was an adventure! You know why? Because we lost our way and it started when Mas wanted to drop us off at SeahIm but missed the turn and somehow we ended up at the expressway. But thankfully, after many turns and my failed attempts to look out for the directions from the directory failed, we reached Vivo. It was easier parking there lest we want to miss yet another turn and explore another part of Sg. Lol. Anyway, thanks Mas for giving us a lift and letting us have an unforgettable moment throughout the ride. :D Oh btw I saw AbgAbu in the train yesterday. Wanted to say hi to him but I of course was shy. Hehe. But as what Fana said, "What was he doing in the train man?" It's AbgAbu we're talking about! Heroes is getting more complicated; I don't feel like watching it anymore. :( But I still want to see Peter! I'm going to be a loner tomorrow. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |