|
|
♥/Tuesday, August 11, 2009
8:28 PM Today's the first day of my life at Uni. I must say it went pretty well because there was only one lecture today and it was Geography. And to make it better, ProfC's lecturing methods are so similar to Y's(I think the only diff is that ProfC is so much funnier and less sarcastic than Y) that me and the few others from NY were able to relate to it and somehow I felt like I was in NY. :D:D:D Then it was the Welcome Tea (and some quizzes which I went on to answer and got a Geog pen and notebook!) and after which I headed to FarEast to meet Farhanah to get my bag! :D (But mum had to spoil my mood as usual, by criticising every thing that I bought without asking for her approval. Oh wells.) And luckily I checked my mail just now; there's no Chinese tomorrow! Cool. But I have to make my way to school just for Soci lecture at 4. -.- And and, I still don't know if I can go for the soccer match tomorrow! Told dad already. He didn't scream at me or anything but he said the same thing as what mum said. "You start school already right? Don't you have school the next day?" Next day? I only have Malay lecture at 4pm! Gah! And dad ridiculously told me this; "SG vs China. Then surely got a lot of China people coming down to support their players. Later they kacau you how?" Man... If no, just say NO lah. Goodness. I'm turning 21 next year but given at this rate, I doubt I'll have that "freedom at 21years old". Tsk. NDP09 was a blast! I know I don't get to watch any of the chapters because I was involved in the pledge taking (which by the way, I borrowed Zaza's physiotherapy uniform! Thanks Zaza.), but hey, the company of my group totally made the whole experience worthwhile. And for our reflection, we had to answer this question: "What did YOU see?" Coming the actual day, I suddenly had friends asking me, "Eh Dina, you're involved in NDP ah?" And then they'll say that they're involved as well. Haha. Finally got to meet Alvin, Aslany, Irfan, etc etc... Yeah, mostly the NS guys. Didn't get to meet Elaine though! :( And I met someone unexpected while on my way to backstage. My UNCLE! Hahaha. He was one of the escorts for the VIPs. Why didn't I think of that? I remembered he escorted a minister(probably the PM) from India before. Pictures will be uploaded when I feel like it. And my oh my, Gayle is so much mature and prettier now, and her singing was very sweet and awesome! Can't wait for the appreciation tea this Saturday! :) Ok I'm feeling tired now (padahal sekolah 2 jam aje). Shall try to download the files from the I.VLE again. Nights! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |