|
|
♥/Saturday, August 22, 2009
1:41 PM Today's the first day of Ramadan! (: Happy fasting to all Muslims out there! School's really making me not come online often. :S Only go online when I check my mails and print readings, which by the way, is A LOT. This excludes all the coursebooks and textbooks that we have to purchase. And to think that all these are simply for one semester. -.- I don't quite like going to the school library to find the readings, loan and photocopy them, because there are only that few books and hundreds of us. So instead, I seek solace in the National Lib, although photocopying there costs 5 cents more for each page. My money sure is depleting fast. And again I must emphasize, this is just the 2nd week of the first semester. *forced smile* Oh by the way, I accompanied Fana last Wed for Silat welcome tea, with the thought that I would just sit at one corner and wait for Fana to end so that we could gor for nvac/ms welcome tea after that. But somehow, I joined in the training (without any change of clothes). Naim even said, "Dina, I think you're overdressed for this." I know! :O Met Imran there and he's joining silat! Didn't want to get bullied by Izzah I think. Haha. Anyway, after the training, I thought, "Why not silat? It'll be a good form of exercise for me especially since now I don't go jogging again (*calling out to Araxes!)." Furthermore, I don't have to join it for the competitions but more of a recreation. Just wonder how I'm going to tell dad. (refer to some previous posts) And I've already signed up for MS membership. :) Chinese lectures are so fun! (but there's this ang moh who acts like he knows it all, so irritating) Can't wait to go to grandma's house later for break fast! Woohoo! Uncle and family came to SG early lah. I thought it's always the end of the first week of Ramadan. But nvm, still happy to see them! :D Tutorials start next weeeeeeeeeeeeeek. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |