|
|
♥/Sunday, September 06, 2009
8:23 PM 16 things. 1) I like hearing Hari Raya songs on radio. (: 2) I finally ate the cookies I bought from school the other day. Sedappp! 3) I'm going to nenek's house tomorrow and then perhaps jalan-jalan at the bazaar (I know it's not so exciting). 4) Can't wait for Thursday to come when I can meet Kris and go to school together! 5) 5 days left for me before my 20th. :S 6) Dad painted my room today and covered all the unwanted holes. 7) I ate lontong for break fast today. Yummy! 8) I tried making notes for Soci and was disrupted when dad decided to paint my room. So I had to clear up the things in the room alone because the other person sharing the room 'has to study'. 9) I've completed my Geog readings for this week and did my Chinese assignments. 10) Now I'm left with Malay, Social Work and Soci. 11) During Chinese lecture last Friday, my tutor announced to the group that it was her voice that we hear in the MRTs. The one in Mandarin, of course. I think it's cool. 12) A particular group of people gets on my nerves when I go pray terawih at the multi-purpose hall near my house. 13) Sesungguhnya aku berpuasa. 15) I'm on a mission to shed some kilos and achieve a target weight. And I'm almost there! Dina boleh! 16) I've run out of things to say so I shall say good night now. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |