♥/Monday, September 28, 2009
12:09 AM

Blogger still doesn't let me upload pictures. Gah!
Maybe it's time for a change.
Thinking of changing to wordpress. Hmm. See first. (:

ANYWAY, it's Monday today! Grrr. End of recess week. :'(

I didn't go visiting on Saturday because my relatives from Malaysia, cousin and dad's old neighbour came to visit. So we ended up going visiting only yesterday. "Picked" up people along the way ie my cousins and her two kids, my aunt and cousins. Going visiting with children is so fun but tiring! The niece became the main photographer of the day (as usual) but she dropped my already old camera TWICE! The first time she dropped it, I couldn't switch it on. Hinted to dad to get a new one and he agreed! But then... my magic fingers were able to switch it on again and so it was fine. :O
I got happy when she dropped it the second time but nothing happened to the camera. I'm so disappointed.

Vish dropped by my house just now! She was waiting for my sister to get ready. They went out for After-Prelims celebration. Haha.

Ok, I'm going to be a good girl and read my Soci readings.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity