♥/Saturday, September 26, 2009
11:08 AM

(I intended to post this entry together with pictures because pictures tell the story better than words but I'm just going to post this without them anyway)
Salam Aidilfitri! :D
Dah masuk seminggu pun Raye..
(& my sister commented that my previous entry was still in the month of Ramadhan. That long meh?)

First day of Raya was spent (only) at nenek's house. It was great seeing all of mum's siblings' families together, except for the Malaysians who only reached SG later that night. Planned to jalan raya the next day but mum's siblings decided to attack our house that day. It was fun fun fun! I think children liven up the atmosphere! Seeing Syahmi and Nur made me happy! Syahmi is growing to be a handsome young boy. (Ain's nephew is still cute too)


Jalan raye with Zafyr peeps on Wednesday. Awesome, baby!
Aftermath: So many photos (from Syaz, Luq, Diy, Aisyah, Hafiz, Tasha, Madh, Fana's cameras) and photo comments on fb which make me 'melekat' to the laptop and in the end not doing my work.
(& not blogging too)
Details.. erm maybe next time ok? (:

It's wonderful that recess week falls on the first week of Raya. Gives me time to catch up with my readings, complete my projects and go for social agency visits.
Or so I thought.
Till yesterday, I havent fully read ONE reading from one module. Pathetic nyerr.

I had to visit two social agencies as part of my SW module and I planned going for it during recess week. The second visit was slightly an emotional one because it was elderly-related and I have a soft spot when it comes to the elderly.
Breaks my heart seeing the old folks living alone. I really wonder how my life would be when I'm at that age.

Went to Vivo with Zaf, Seha and Rabiatul for lunch after social agency visit and accompanied Seha who bought a (minah) backpack before heading to aunt's place for kenduri. Finally met my cousin whom I've not met for years. He still looks the same but we've grown apart. Not as close to him anymore. Awww. I was so tired that I fell asleep on cousin's bed and refused to go home. Hahaha.


Why can't recess week be longer??????????????????????????? Soalan ape tu, Dina? Kate recess WEEK kan.

Had a good chat with Kris last night. Really miss those days when we study together, especially during the night study programme.
You know right, I repeated my J1 so I ended up with the horses who are more hardworking than us snakes. I think it was really good because I had no other choice other than to study. And in the process, I liked doing revision and became quite kiasu. Went for this consultation, that consultation.
Going to meet for study sessions again!
xoxo
Wah, my post is quite summarised. Haha

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity