♥/Monday, September 14, 2009
8:18 PM

I spent the last two days baking Raya cookies. They're probably the only days I have to bake them since I have school on other days and Geog field trip (+ group project) on eve of Raya. No choice, there aren't many days left before the deadline for our project. I feel satisfied being able to complete baking the cookies although I can smell flour on myself. Don't worry, I'm going to bathe again later. ;)

But then again, I realise that I have missed out on my reading for this week! Gosh. And I have yet to find the article for Soci assignment. I need to get it soon because without it I can't start on my assignment which is due this Friday.

ROW last Saturday. It was okay except for the programme schedule. I fell asleep even before the GOH arrived. How amazing can that be. Made friends with a couple and some other people. And it was great being around the friends. Overall, it was an experience and insyaallah, I shall take part again next year. :)

I need to top up my cashcard, buy concession pass, buy printer ink, get some raya stuffs etc etc etc.

Time management.

There's an interesting article on 'My sister, my rival' by Deborah Tannen on the Lifestyle section on TST yesterday.
It's basically about the relationship between sisters, that sisters can be "for each other, at each other or both". I seriously can't be bothered to explain in detail here but just want to say that reading the article made me ponder about my relationship with my sister and I think that what the author mentioned in her article is, to a large extent, true.

Ok, I'm going to find my Soci article and make sure that I get it by TONIGHT.

Bye.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity