|
|
♥/Wednesday, September 16, 2009
9:32 PM I'm messing up people's names. :O Called Farhanah Fathiyah, Wenying as Huiying. Gosh, must be the stress. Anyway, thanks Yang, Wenying (anymore?) who got me the laptop cover although you were cheated by the guy who said that it fits my laptop which isn't true. I appreciate it nevertheless. I was trying to look for yet another article for my Soci assignment which is due this Friday when I chanced upon the article about a girl who converted from Islam to Christianity. I'm not going to comment over here but I suggest that you all go read the comments by the netizens. It really opened up my eyes to the world (or rather the Newsweek web world) and noting some people's views on religion. I don't even know the right words to put here, so just read the comments okay. (: I'm so into reading the comments that I'm not doing my Soci assignments! *slaps myself* I was SO sleepy during Chinese lecture that I yawned gazillion times (I think my lecturer noticed that already) and today I decided to talk to SH who is the Korean version of Kristine (hehehe) and got caught by the lecturer that she told us to read the dialogue in front of the group as a form of punishment. Haii. On a brighter note, Chinese quiz was quite manageable. Alhamdulillah. The first time I went to the bazaar with mum and sister, I thought I saw my secondary school teacher. I went to approach her but I got the wrong person! It was her twin! Lol. Then, when I went again yesterday, guess who I saw? That same secondary school teacher whom I thought I met the other time! Such a coincidence. Her twin told her about me getting the wrong person, it was so embarrassing. It was nice meeting up with the dearies although two of us are in Aust. And congratulations to my dear Fariza aka Pah who got selected to be in the national team for floorball! She'll be representing the country in the competition in Sweden this December! So exciting~~~ Was on the phone with cousin and I can't wait for Sunday where I can meet the rest! It didn't even occur to me that Raya falls on 20/09/2009. What nice numbers. Can't remember who pointed it out to me but I think it was one of my Chinese friends. OK! I need to complete my assignments. So ngantuk already. *yawnsss* |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |