♥/Thursday, September 17, 2009
6:53 AM

TWO MORE DAYS.


Yes, I'm up and early and online in the morning. Don't understand why I was so tired yesterday, I fell asleep on the floor and had to be woken up by my sister. And I found it hard to wake up for sahur today but Alhamdulillah, I did. (:

I'm still not done with my Soci assignment, but I'm making progress. (:

I've got a new hobby, that is reading people's comments (from blogs, articles, etc).
Read Dr.M's blog and his post about the water issue Malaysia has with Singapore. One can learn a lot from reading comments.
ps: We make fun of Malaysia's "Malaysia Boleh", guess what they use to make fun of us? "Majulah Singapura" becomes "Malulah Singapura"(Shame on you, Singapore).
Although it is kind of an 'ouch' to me, I find it humourous.

Dah, dah. Get back to my work!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity