|
|
♥/Friday, October 02, 2009
9:24 PM I've pretty much made up my mind to get a new blog. But I have one problem. I can't think of any name for my blog. Naming a blog is like naming your child okay. And it seriously doesn't help when I'm such a creative person. (Yes, Blogger still doesn't want me to upload pictures. -.-) (Handsome is disturbing me and I can't type properly. Gosh, he just sneezed at me. Eww.) Speaking of Handsome, this cat that I treat so nicely, letting him sleep on my bed, feeding him prawns, siding him when the rest scold him, etc. Guess how he repay my kindness? By grabbing and scratching and biting my left arm, leaving two deep scars. For no apparent reason. Tak gune punye kucing. I miss my other 8 cats. ): But don't worry, I still love Handsome nevertheless. My sister is back reading my blog. Menyibuk. And she doesn't allow me to read hers. Thanks eh. Kristine went to school with me for the past two days to study. Makes me remininsce JC days. And I got the gift the ndp mentors and TLs did for us. Thanks! I went home with someone I don't expect to go home with: Hamzah. Man, nerdy as he is, he is quite a funny chap and I enjoyed talking to him today. I thought that I would never nderstand whatever he says (because he really says chim stuffs and not of my interests-> maybe because I'm so ignorant), but I was wrong. (Handsome just tried to attack me again. What is wrong with him, seriously?) Jalan raya with JC peeps tomorrow. Because some prefer Sunday and we've already decided on Saturday, they decide to go for the Sunday one which is organised by the other batch. Honestly, I'm surprised that they'd want to go. No offence or anything ah. But ohwells, I know I'm going to have fun with the gang. (: Yay, pergi rumah Cikgu besok! Ade lift dalam rumah Cikgu tauuuu! Ok dah bye. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |